February 10, 2011 § Leave a comment
Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching and I would hate for anyone to miss an opportunity to let those around you know how much they are loved. As I sit and fill out the Valentines I will be sending, I couldn’t help but share some easy and oh-so-adorable homemade Valentine ideas from the Leading Lady of Crafts herself, Martha Stewart! If you’re short on time, whip out some construction paper, markers, glue and GLITTER (because everything is better with glitter!) and get started. For some inspiration on what to write, pick up a bag of conversation hearts. I’m a sucker for the classics: Be Mine, Mad 4 U, Love You, Soul Mate and some 21st Century flirting, Text Me.
February 7, 2011 § Leave a comment
With Valentine’s Day one week away I thought I would share some ideas for gifts to give (or receive). If you haven’t already gotten your gifts here are a few ideas that are sure to wow anyone from your best friend to your mom, sister or co-worker. It’s always nice to show those around you how much you love and appreciate them and I don’t know a girl who won’t be blown away by a little red or pink present.
Gift ideas from top to bottom:
1.Pink iPhone case “Nordstrom Crackle Metallic”-$20
2. Jeweled ring “Cara Lizard Crystal Ring”-$58
3. Red Dress “Anthropology Gull Wing Dress”-$168
4. Necklace “Be Mine Candy Heart Necklace”-$25
5. Pink Candle “In Japanese Peony with Red Flower”-$34
6. Lip gloss “Chanel Levres Scintilantes Glossimer”-$28.50
7. Nail Polish “Chanel Pulsion”-$25
8. Mixer “KitchenAid 5-Quart Mixer”-$282.58
9. Shoes “Pink Glitter Toms”-$54