February 6, 2011 § Leave a comment
Superbowl parties are notorious for having delicious, high-calorie snacks. So, I wanted to share a recipe with everyone that is high on flavor but easy on your figure. A Crudites Platter with Spicy Hummus (recipe here) is an updated take on veggies and dip. If you are short on time I would suggest picking up pre-cut veggies as this can be a little time consuming depending on the variety you would like to serve. I always say, the more the merrier when it comes to variety. This will ensure that there is a veggie that everyone will like.
So while you are rooting on your favorite team, enjoy the game and time with friends and don’t worry too much about the calories you are taking in because if you fill your plate with veggies and hummus and only have a taste of all the other treats you won’t have spoiled your diet come Monday. Enjoy the game (personally, the commercials and half-time show are my favorite part).
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)