October 25, 2011 § 1 Comment
Since my life has recently become crazy busy, I have found it hard to make time for nutritious meals (also, all the Halloween candy around my house is killing me). As someone who use to pack a lunch and many snacks everyday I am quickly coming to realize that when I do have time for myself I need to make smart choices, or should I say FAST choices. This Peanut Butter Espresso Shake meets all the necessary requirements to make me happy and not kill my diet. Peanut butter, check; Chocolate, check; and Espresso, check. Dump everything in the blender and you’ve got a power protein shake to carry you through the day. This shake is great for breakfast, lunch and even dinner when in a pinch.
Peanut Butter Espresso Shake-recipe adapted from Nescafe Dolce Gusto
Ingredients: 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 1-2 shots of espresso (optional) and ice crubes.
Simply add all ingredients to your blend and mix. Simple and tasty; how easy is that?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)