August 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
My mom went berry picking the other day and I was lucky enough to have her share some amazingly fresh blueberries with me (thanks again Mom, I am putting them to good use). A ton of recipes went through my head as I tried to decided what to make with them, but I kept going back to some sort of crisp. With the help of my husband I settled on making a Blueberry and Peach Crisp (I used this recipe) and was completely satisfied with the results. There is nothing better than a dessert that requires few steps, made with fresh ingredients and ready to eat in under an hour. Next up for the blueberries is homemade scones. I can’t wait to enjoy a Blueberry Scone, cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise.
*I omitted boiling and pealing the peaches and my crisp turned out fantastic!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)