Happy Independence Day
July 4, 2011 § Leave a comment
The 4th of July always brings together friends, family, good food and fireworks. This year my husband and I will be spending time with my family in Eastern Washington enjoying a BBQ and a heated Batmiton tournament (let’s just say everyone better take it easy on the pregnant girl this year, lol). As we spend time together enjoying the freedom we are so blessed with in this country, it is also time to remember those who faught and gave their lives so we may enjoy the liberties we have. I graciously give thanks those who fight and protect us daily. I feel so very blessed to be able to live here and start a family in this wonderful country.
Here’s to wishing you all a happy and safe 4th of July. It is the home of the free because of the brave.
PS – No 4th of July gathering is complete without some sort of patriotic treat.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)