January 23, 2011 § Leave a comment
Today is the big day my husband has been waiting for all week. Will the Jets pull out a big win today against the Steelers? As I have previously mentioned, my husband is a HUGE Jets fan. The AFC Championship game is happening today and will the Black and Yellow be defeated by Mark Sanchez (hottie) and his boys. My husband has been filling my brain with Jets trivia (because we all know a girl like me really needs to know this stuff) so I too can become a loyal fan and not just a supportive wife. Latest trivia divulged upon my brain is that Mark Sanchez in only the 2nd rookie quarterback to play in a conference championship game his first two years in the league after Ben Roethlisberger. Now don’t you feel better about supporting the Jets now that you know that?
Anyways, for my husband, I hope Mark Sanchez is ready for a fight, Ladainian Tomlinson has his head in the game and makes some strong plays out of the backfield and Santanio Holmes can lift Gang Green to victory over his former team. Since football knowledge isn’t my strong suit, I did what I do best and made cookies in honor of the game today. J-E-T-S, Jests, Jets, Jets. Win big today and defeat the Black and Yellow. Fingers crossed, onto the Superbowl.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)