January 7, 2011 § Leave a comment
I absolutely adore having fresh flowers in my home. Unfortunately, during the winter months roses and cheesy winter mixes seem to be the only flowers available/affordable at my local market. After a recent trip to Seattle’s Pike Place Market, I was able to pick up some flowers that really brightened my winter spirit. Vendors had flowers of all varieties and colors for $10 and $20 to choose from. Ah-ma-zing!!!!
While I walked around the market with my family, I was also impressed by the immense variety of local and organic fruits and vegetables. I picked up some Italian Broccoli and Rainbow Carrots. And, in true Pike’s Place Market fashion, I took pictures of all the wonderful seafood that is available daily. I wasn’t able to make any seafood purchases that day (as my husband and I were planning to be out of town for a few days) but I can’t wait to schedule another trip into the city to score some more fabulous finds.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)