Countdown to the New Year
December 26, 2010 § 1 Comment
Christmas Day has come and gone and I now prepare for New Years Eve. I was thinking of all the parties I have attended and all the delicious treats I have sampled (which, my extra snug skinny jeans are not thanking me for at the moment). I really don’t recall being too stressed out even though I was cooking or baking something almost everyday. A friend at work shared this amazing and easy recipe with me and I thought I would pay it forward and share it with you all. This dip has been my go-to these past couple of weeks and every time I make it I get rave reviews. So, here is to starting 2011 off on an easy note.
Ingredients: 1 12oz container of Whipped Cream Cheese, 1 jar of Cocktail Sauce, 1 package of Smokes Salmon (10-12oz), 1/2 lb of cooked shrimp, 1 cup finely shredded Colby Jack Cheese and 1 bunch green onion.
This is a simple five-layer dip. Start by spreading the cream cheese into a serving dish. Next, layer with cocktail sauce. Shred smoked salmon and cut shrimp into bite size pieces; mix these and layer on top of the cocktail sauce. Sprinkle cheese over salmon and shrimp and top with a generous handful of diced green onion. It’s that easy. Serve with crackers (I prefer Crunchmasters Gluten Free crackers).
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Tagged: Salmon Dip