Home for the Holidays
December 25, 2010 § Leave a comment
There is nothing quite like being home for the holidays. I rushed around town getting all my last minute presents purchased and wrapped and made sure everything important was taken care of before we left town and traveled over to Eastern Washington. We were blessed that the snow held off while we traveled over the pass (since I am a VERY nervous passenger). We arrived yesterday to a Winter Wonderland. All this snow has definitely increased my Christmas Spirit.
Being with my husband, parents and brothers always makes me feel nostalgic and reminds me why I love Christmas so much. My mom always has the house decorated from top to bottom. Her fondness for snowmen is easily recognizable. The house always smells of treats and the fridge is overflowing with goodies. The animals run around like small children hopped up on sugar and time always passes too quickly. The best thing in life is being with the ones you love and creating new memories. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may your day be as special as mine.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)