Cookies, Cookies, Cookies
December 12, 2010 § Leave a comment
Last night I hosted my 2nd Annual Cookie Swap. I invited a few of my closest friends and requested that they bring Christmas Cookies of all varieties. The turn out was great and my friends really surprised me with their choices. We had White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies, Spritz cookies, Hawaiian Christmas cookies, Peanut Butter Brownies Bars, Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate cookies, Russian Tea cookies and Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars just to name a few.
I organized the party to have everyone bring supplies to package their cookies into little boxes and bags with ribbons and bows. This way everyone left with their cookies ready to be distributed to their friends and family. After much taste testing and non-stop conversation we all had ready made gifts. Sharing Christmas cookies was the quickest way to put me in the Holiday spirit and leave me with a very satisfied husband. I love and appreciate all my friends for being willing to spend a few hours in the kitchen baking many dozens of cookies.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)