November 27, 2010 § Leave a comment
This year I got the privilege of hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my home. My younger brother flew into Seattle from college, and my parents and other brother traveled over from the east side of Washington, taking time out of their busy schedules to spend this holiday with my husband and I. We were all privileged to be together and give thanks for everything wonderful we have been blessed with this year. Needless to say, I had been a busy little bee cleaning, shopping and prepping a lot of food for the big day.
I spent a great deal of time looking for new recipes to try for the big meal, but I kept coming back to the same tried and true recipes that the fans always request. While my husband was tethered to his BBQ (as he swears a BBQ Turkey is the best and only way for it to be cooked) I was inside making my infamous Cornbread Stuffing (thank you Katie Lee). I came across this recipe a few years ago and since then I seem to only be invited to big family/friend gatherings as long as I bring my stuffing. What Thanksgiving recipe made your fans rave? I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and has been as blessed as I have this year.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on ' Follow (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)